Intern Intern

Though it got really hard to control at times, this game was funny actually! lol awesome ^^

CanadaGDP responds:

Awesome, thanks for your feedback! Future games probably won't have as frustrating a control scheme. Probably.

This Is Richard This Is Richard

This was pretty interesting. I don't exactly understand it but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

You Only Need One You Only Need One

Beautiful...I felt so elated once i took the leap of faith and the message is brillaint. Very simple but powerful. Great job!

LTPATS responds:

Thank you so much! I was worried that players would take the game too seriously and that the message wouldn't hold, but the responses here are a lot more positive and welcoming than what I've received on other flash portals :).

Zombinsanity Zombinsanity

Only issue I have is that the point and shoot is awkward with the movements. it takes me a while to actually aim and the zombies come pretty fast. All in all a decent game.

DoctorWho: Brilliant Game DoctorWho: Brilliant Game

The music drones a bit and becomes a bit too much...The puzzles are pretty ok but kinda repetitive.

I know its Alpha and I have alot of hope for this game! Great job!

Cyber Rush Cyber Rush

love it love it!!!! it lags a little but then runs really fast . might just be me but it was cool tho not entirely easy on the eyes. again might just be me. Great job! love the soundtrack!

Tiny Dangerous Dungeons Tiny Dangerous Dungeons

Love the music in this game. I couldnt get enough of it. It was very well done. Great job!

Symphonic Tower Defense Symphonic Tower Defense

very excellent gaming system and gameplay mod

in general i feel this game was amazing to play. Highly creative and the music was addicting! I enjoyed the different ranged difficulties and the tutorial was very helpful but um the voice was quite entrancing i listened so carefully lol! anyway great setup, smooth transition, perfect display layout, great button transitions and awesome navigation and weapons tool bar. very fun to play and i will recommend to all my friends! great job guys!!!

FrozenFire responds:

Recommend to Everyone! :D YAY!
Glad you liked it!

Everything Start to Fall Everything Start to Fall

this is art

thisgame made me think of all the challenges we face in life and how all we can do is overcome them..and tho we wish to look back and maybe redo what has past we cant....i cried after finishing....and it still drives me to tears when i play...great job

Sushi Cat 2 Sushi Cat 2

A ten for the ever so lovable Sushi Cat!

I am very pleased with this game.
The game play is simple yet keeps you entertained for hours on end.
The new features balance beautifuly with the old.
The golden sushi were almost like tiny reward dances in your head, whenever you got one a "yes!" would escape your lips in triumph.
The costumes are very cute, the music still addicting, and the cutscenes colorful and smooth in animation.
A perfect 10 all the way.
Great job and thank you so much for creating the series and adding yet another piece of genius to the simplicity and enjoyability of the unforgetable story of Sushi Cat.
Thank you! Great job! Hope to see a 3 on the way!